Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Neal Gabler's biography of Walt Disney

This is the very first biography that I have ever chosen to read. I don't know that I've ever read a complete one for any reason, actually...but I love Walt Disney's work, and would like to know more about the man behind the magic. I'd heard a while back about Neal Gabler's biography, so I picked it up one day, and thought I'd tackle it next. It is well over 700 pages, so I'll be working on this one for a while...biographies read more slowly than novels.

The full title is Walt Disney: The Triumph of the American Imagination and it (as well as the image below) can be found here.



I'll try to keep posting updates while I'm reading this one...tidbits that I find especially interesting, perhaps, or something...just so that I don't get out of the habit of posting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment