Wednesday, April 15, 2009

If You Could See Me Now, part two

Wow! This was SUCH a lovely, magical story! Cecelia Ahern, I think it's safe to say, is now one of my favorite authors. I would recommend this book to absolutely anyone who likes to be filled with wonder and imagination.

If You Could See Me Now was a sweet reminder not to worry about "the most unimportant things imaginable, like mortgages and bank statements, when everyone knows that the majority of the time it's the people around them that put the smiles on their faces." (42-43)

I LOVED this book, and I'll be buying everything else that this author releases. I've already got P.S. I Love You on my shelf at home, and she's got one other, called Love, Rosie, that I intend to go and buy tonight. :-) Absolutely wonderful! It just might come out on film, too...I hope it does!

No comments:

Post a Comment